POD Connection Superior Prone Bicep Leash - Black - Extra Large
or 4 payments of $12.49 with Info
POD CONNECTION SUPERIOR PRONE BICEP LEASH
POD connectors enable the urethane cord to extend further, distributing the load under pressure, stretching up to six times its original length when tested.
The XL ergonomic padded non-slip cuff fits between 31cm to 41cm bicep, secured with a stainless steel buckle and ring, now constructed with our latest D loop for quick release tab in moments of need.
Enjoy the waves feeling you will never lose your board thanks to the world's most reliable connection between a bodyboard leash and a swivel connector.
Our advanced design gets its innovation from the structures of strength in nature. Combine this with the best materials available results in a bicep leash that has earned the name Superior.
POD CONNECTION - Bodyboarding Like No Other = RELIABILITY FOR THE BODYBOARDER TO TAKE ON THE ELEMENTS WITH CONFIDENCE IN BIGGER SURF CONDITIONS.
POD Bodyboard Bicep Leash Features - Premium Grade Components
• Shane Vassallo at POD Ware has proudly designed three unique advanced organically shaped connectors to suit the essential requirements of both Bodyboarding and Surfing sports.
Bodyboard Leash Connectors
• The highest grade urethane combined with the unique POD Connectors enables both to stretch to the utmost specification limits of the raw materials providing maximum durability.
• Ergonomic 4mm non-slip neoprene bicep cuff.
Stainless Steel Buckle
• Plastic buckles break - Shane has introduced the world's first marine-grade unbreakable stainless steel buckle to ensure 100% reliability.
Stainless Steel Ring
• With further bicep strap reliability, a secured swivel to a Stainless Steel Ring.
Stainless Steel Swivels
• The marine grade stainless steel swivel unbreakable shaft encased in a naturally greasy plastic barrel casing guarantees a friction-free continuous swivel rotation, eliminating any fused parts from salt erosion and leash tangles.
Strong D Loop
• Quick release pull tab in moments of need.
• Ambient temperature will vary stretch results.
*Note: double-check for cuts in the cord from previous bodyboarding sessions.
From Pod Designer, Shane Vassallo:
Since Peter Clarke pioneered the first swivel connector moulded over a cord in the 80s and bodyboarders progressive wave riding performance to new levels, I needed to match this with function, design & durability.
The structural strength in nature inspired me to design the POD Connection. The shape and configuration enable the cord to stretch to its raw material specifications, a goal I was pleased to achieve.
I hope my work inspires the next generation in leash design!
The Bodyboarder Deserves! Chase It®